Planning Information Sheets
The Planning Department have produced a series of Information Sheets which amplify local planning objectives and building regulations advice in a clear and concise format in order to provide you with information about a topic or project before you submit an application.
Information covers the following topics:
- Biodiversity Checklist
- Building Control Guidance Notes
- Conservation Information Sheets
- Design and Access Statements
- Outline Planning Application
- Local Planning Guidance Notes
- Management of Surface Water Generated From New Development
- Small Scale Renewable Energy Generation and Energy Efficency
- Smoking Shelter
- What can I do in a Conservation Area?