This page lists a range of documents that are available from the Lifelong Learning Department.
Parents' Guide to Education Services in Wrexham
- Agreed Syllabus for Religious Education
PDF Version 280Kb
- Guidance on Collective Worship from Wales Association of SACRES
PDF Version 140Kb
- Handbook for SACRE members in Wales
PDF Version 4Mb
- National exemplar framework for religious education for 3 to 19-year-olds in Wales
PDF Version 200Kb
- Official statement regarding the statutory requirements for RE and the status of the agreed syllabus
PDF Version 75Kb
- Religious Education and Collective Worship Circular
PDF Version 430Kb
The Welsh in Education Strategic Plan for the period 2017-2020 has been approved by Welsh Government Ministers. This is a key strategic document which details the aims of the Council in respect of improving the quality and provision of Welsh medium education across the County Borough.