Local Information and Support
Wrexham Adult Social Care provides funding for a range of services for Carers, some of which are listed below:
The central service for Carers is Wrexham Carers Service (external site). “Wrexham Carers Service provides Information, Help and Support to Carers living within Wrexham County Borough.”
- Request a Carers Information Pack from Wrexham Carers Service
- Carers Collection – Wrexham Library
- Wrexham Welfare Rights Advice Unit
- Is the person you care for coming out of hospital?
- NHS Direct Wales: Local Services & Looking after yourself (external site)
- The Alzheimer’s Society (external site) Befriending, support, signposting and information to meet the needs of individuals with dementia and their Carer and/or representative.
- Age UK (external site)- Formerly Age Concern and Help the Aged. Advice, social inclusion, representation & information service for Older People, their Carers and/ or representatives.
- Wrexham Leisure Card for Carers
- Hafal Family Support Service (external site)
Disclaimer: Wrexham County Borough Council is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.