Current Elections and Vacancies
Up Coming Elections
On 4 May 2017 elections will be held for Wrexham County Borough Council and your local Community Council.
The Election notice will be published on 17 March 2017 and nominations will be accepted from 20 March until 4pm on 4 April 2017.
To request a nomination pack, please contact the elections office on 01978 292020, or Email email@example.com
Election to Wrexham County Borough Council
52 County Borough Councillors are to be elected. Each County Borough Councillor represents a division that comprises one or more communities.
- Can I stand as a County Borough Councillor? (external link)
- Standing as an Independent candidate (external link)
- Standing as a party candidate (external link)
- For more information on the campaign (external link)
Election to Town and Community Councils
For the 34 Town and Community Councils in Wrexham, there is a total of 421 Community Councillors to be elected.
The communities vary widely in geographical area and in their numbers of residents.
- For more information about the role and responsibilities of a councillor (external link)
- Can I stand as a Community Councillor (external link)
- Standing as a candidate (external link)