e-Books - Welsh Libraries e-books service
Fancy reading bestsellers and more on your e-reader? Then read on…
- You can borrow or reserve up to 4 e-books at any one time.
- E-books are available to download 24/7 and are issued for three weeks, unless you choose to shorten the loan period. After the loan period has expired, the book will automatically be deleted.
- You can download E-books to your PC, laptop or MAC using Adobe Digital Editions download manager. You can then transfer the book to your e-reader, tablet or smartphone. Alternatively, e-books can be downloaded directly to smartphones and tablets once an e-book reader app has been installed.
- If you own a Kindle the service can only be used on newer models that can run other ebook applications e.g. Bluefire reader.
What you need
- A Wrexham Libraries’ Membership card
- A PIN number (if you don’t know yours, call into your local branch for a reminder. Please take proof of your home address with you.)
- Access to a computer, smartphone or a compatible e-book reader
- A passion for books!
Not a member of Wrexham’s library service?
eBooks for Wales is jointly funded by CyMAL (Museums, Libraries and Archives Wales) and 17 local authorities.